Yay its raining and the snow is starting to disappear. Well my week off has been a washout regarding getting my christmas shopping done. If we get up early enough tomorrow, and the roads remain clear, we might venture out to try and find some pressies. I was meant to be helping my upliner, Victoria, at a craft fair tomorrow but she had to call it off due to the weather. Still, something to look forward to at a later date
Now for another card. I did this one as a convention swap. Boy did it take ages to make 25 of them as the card invovled the masking technique and all the images and pieces were stamped indiviually. It was heartbreaking when I made a mistake right at the end of the card and had to start again. Luckily this only happened about 3 times...phew.
The stamp set, Make a Monster, is a new one in the current SU catty and such fun to work with. All materials used were SU and consisted of the following:
Very Vanilla, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise card
Inks - Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green and Rose Red.
Scalloped Edged boarder punch and word window punch
Thanks for taking time to look at my blog.